Carpet Cleaning Seaham / Carpet Cleaner Seaham
Naturally you want your home looking, smelling and feeling fresh - after all this is where you spend most of your time.
We understand that our Seaham carpet cleaning customers want to have their carpet cleaning or upholstery cleaning for many reasons:
Whether it be:
- Time for the 6-18 month carpet or upholstery cleaning
- Deodorising of smells from pets, food or just general day to day living
- End of Tenancy Carpet Cleaning / Upholstery Cleaning
- Removal of tread marks or stains
- Maintaining a guarantee on a carpet
- Prolonging the life of the carpet
- Dust mite removal
- or many more...
We recommend cleaning carpets and upholstery every 6-12 if you have pets or children with mucky fingers, or every 12-18 months for normal living conditions. This should ensure carpets and upholstery are always in great condition and fresh.
One of the main reasons we recommend regular carpet cleaning is to prolonging the life of the carpet. Dirt and soil create a friction when walked on. The friction creates greater wear and tear on the carpet, which could reduce its lifespan - meaning regular carpet cleaning is cost effective against the cost of buying a new carpet.
An amazing 'Ideal-Clean' deep clean process...
At Ideal-Clean we have developed a multi-stage process to deep clean your carpet whilst using a bactercidical deodoriser as standard to leave your carpet not only beautifully deep cleaned - but smelling fresh.
We're very proud of the process we use and customers have rated us a five stars in all reviews and recommendations.
The process we follow involves not simply coming in with a big machine to apply and extract the carpet cleaning solution. We go way beyond that rather basic level of carpet cleaning, by following multiple stage deep clean process using a range of processes and chemicals appropriate to the level of soiling, staining and carpet type.
This leaves you with the best clean at a lower to middle of the range price! You win, because you get great, long lasting results, from a high-end process that doesn't cost the earth! We win, because we get more happy customers and a sense of leaving customers delighted.
This is why we're one of the leading Seaham Carpet Cleaning companies.... The trusted Seaham Carpet Cleaner !
Locations & Services
In addition to being the go-to Seaham Carpet Cleaning specialists we also offer carpet cleaning , upholstery cleaning , rug cleaning , hard floor cleaning and disinfection fogging services across the following North East locations. As we're based in Hetton-le-Hole (conveniently based between the A19 and A1, making all North East locations easily accessible):
- County Durham (including Durham , Seaham , Darlington , Bishop Auckland , Consett , Chester-le-Street and more)
- Wearside (including Sunderland , Washington , Houghton-le-Spring , Seaham , Murton , Penshaw and more)
- South Tyneside (including South Shields , Hebburn , Jarrow , Gateshead and more)
- North Tyneside (including Newcastle , Whitley Bay , Gosforth , Longbenton , Tynemouth and more)
- Northumberland (including Hexham , Ponteland , Darras Hall , Cramlington , Prudhoe , Blaydon , Morpeth and more)
- Teesside (including Wynyard , Stockton , Hartlepool , Middlesbrough , Yarm , Billingham and more)
We're happy to offer our services across the North East and depending on the size of the job we could happily travel further.
Call us now on 07751734170 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide friendly, no pressure, no obligation quote for all of you carpet and upholstery cleaning needs.
We're honest, customer focused and all pricing is absolutely transparent. Unlike some others, you wont be quoted more on the day of the work being completed for a more thorough clean. A thorough professional carpet clean comes as standard with Ideal-Clean. Our pricing includes a full and thorough end to end service inclusive of all stains, spot removal, bactercidical deodorising etc - yet is still a low to middle of the range price.